By Kyle Balluck
Sunday, 5 February 2017
Vice President Mike Pence on Sunday would not directly answer a question about whether the administration has set a "red line" on Iran's missile program by saying last week that Tehran is "on notice."
“As the president said ... all options are on the table," Pence said on “Fox News Sunday” when asked how far the White House is willing to go its response to Iran.
The administration last week imposed sanctions on two dozen entities related to the program.
“The Iranians would do well to look at the calendar and recognize we have a new president," Pence said Sunday.
“What we’re seeing here is hostile action, belligerent action,” he added. “We’re not going to put up with it anymore."